Monte Carlo Real Estate Investments is a Silicon Valley based real estate investing firm focused on specific asset classes that have a proven track record based on past performance, as well as future trends. Below we highlight key points on why real estate has been a very strong, time tested asset to invest in.
There are 4 Ways to Make Money in Real Estate:
- Cashflow, from tenants and other sources.
- Amortization of your loan, your tenant’s income pays down your mortgage.
- Tax benefits, including property depreciation.
- Property appreciation, driven by supply/demand as population grows, as well as fixed/finite product/land.
Other Benefits to Investing in Real Estate:
- In real estate you don’t need to sell your asset in order to turn it into a profit (unlike stocks).
- Income grows over time, and is compounded.
- Use leverage, with $100,000 you can buy $100,000 worth of stocks, and $400,000 worth of real estate. That’s 4x as much! This is the power of leverage.
- When you also factor in the cashflow, the tax benefits, and the principal reduction, the returns are even higher.
Why Should You Invest in Real Estate Now?
- “You make money when you buy, not when you sell”. This is a well known mantra in the real estate world. We believe that during economic times like this, several opportunities to buy distressed assets will present themselves.
- The United States has been the haven for safe capital in the world, and will likely continue.
- In Real Estate, supply and demand are different than a standard business, it takes years to build real estate, and land is finite.
- Fortunes get made during downturns.
“Never let a good crisis go to waste.” – Winston Churchill.
“It is in times of great economic change, that there are always great transfers of wealth. A big secret is that true investors make more money in bad markets.” – Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad.
Contact Us to learn more and discuss how you can become an investor. We look forward to having the opportunity of you becoming part of our real estate investing family.